Marketgeometry

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday Trade Review 10/31/2007

Short post because it is Halloween. I hate days like today. I overacted to news and did not check it out before I pulled the trigger. Thank god it was only 100 shares. With in minutes I was down 500 dollars on it, but I did not panic and got out at minus 170.
-
I had some other stupid trades too. I went long CMC and RIO and sold them both breakeven too quickly. They were not moving fast enough for me so I got out. CMC then ran 90 cents without me and RIO 60 cents. I need to sit on my hand. I had a trade in XTO after the FED where I could have made a couple of bucks too.
-
This month sucked and thank god we start over again.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -165 net -186 share traded 3800
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: