Marketgeometry

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday Morning Thoughts 10/31/2007

I am looking forward for this month to be done. Each month, I seem to have one or two kills that just eat at me. I panicked one that one where I had a large amount of shares. Panic never makes you money. That is one of the few Cramer sayings I really agree with. That one trade cost me my month. If I just held through the panic I would have had a positive month. If I held until it did what I thought it would, it would be a great month for me.
-
Today I played my first bio-tech trade in a long while and added to my negative month. I should have read more about it before I pulled the trigger. The stock was AMLN. The saving grace with this is I just started the position with only 100 shares before I figured I was wrong.
-
Crap.

1 comment:

ainkurn said...

sorry to hear you had a bad month, but there is always november. and biotechs... i never trade them. that is actually like my second rule of trading, NO BIOTECHS.