Marketgeometry

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Trade Review 10/4/2007

As I stated before, I am trying to recover from my trip back home. I only made two trades today and neither are worth the time to write about. I did pull another Rookie mistake. I wanted to short the morning pop in the YM futures if they did not take out the high. I had forgot to bring up my Trade Station because I was running late. I saw the trade developed on my IB charts. Time to make the trade but no TS. I was trying to get TS up but it would not come up fast enough and the trade got away. So what was the mistake you say? I had my IB open and I can trade futures there - so dummy why didn't I?
-
The numbers:
Stock: Gross -11 net -13 shares trade 4000
Stock Futures: Gross +25 net +20 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: