Marketgeometry

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Morning Thoughts 10/16/2007

Oil is still going nuts. As it pulls back a little, the stock index futures are rallying. I am setting up my trades to pick on a Big Mouth stock - SKS. It was been very frustrating for a while with the Big Mouth stocks. I guess too many people are picking on them because they are not working as well.
-
I had been trying to figure out an acceptable method to trade the currencies. I would like to get something in that area going. I think I will be trading more futures for now seeing my brain can't seem to deal with ups and downs of stocks that well. In other words, I can't seem to let my profits run.
-
My results are frustrating me a lot.
-
I wrote a long piece on my racket ball battle with a 12 year old on the Trading Goddess website. God I am sore today.

No comments: