Marketgeometry

Friday, October 5, 2007

Frieday Trade Review 10/05/2007

Most of the trades I did today were posted below. I lost $339 today but I want to look at this as a glass half full instead of a glass half empty. If I traded my plan instead of what I did, I would have made my goal for the month today. I should have made 10 trades today and 8 of them would have made money. I will say it again, if I followed my trading plan. This gives me confidence in my ability to read the market and its stocks. I know I can do it - I just have to do it. I have heard that somewhere before.
-
I began the review of my September's trades and I will post the totals this weekend.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -285 net -304 shares traded 3800
Stock Futures: gross -30 net -35 contracts traded 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: