Marketgeometry

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Morning Thoughts 10/15/2007

My beloved Packers won this weekend. With the Bears (the team is the division I worry about) and Dallas losing, the Packers are in pretty good shaped.
-
I am fighting some battles again. Somehow my billing conversion of my health benefits got screwed up. I do not know if I have health insurance or not. My mother is giving me problems to. She is not in good health but thinks she is going to die tomorrow. She has been thinking this for 13 years. All I can think is Monty Python.
-
For the markets - oil is going nuts and I am pissed that I had my stop too close on my RIG swing trade. I started building a QID position again in my retirement accounts and will add more today if we get a rally. We should sell off 2-4% over the coming days. I was looking for a pull back in the EUR/USD over the last few days but did not game it correctly. I will continue to look for an entry point. Gold is going nuts too.
-
The coffee seems to be working this morning. My question then - did I make it correctly?

No comments: