Marketgeometry

Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Trade Review 10/08/2007



Again I failed to capitalize on the market when my planned trades did not work the way I had expected them to. Both of these are Big Mouth Stocks. The top one MASI I had planned to short 100 at 31.50, 200 at 31.80 and so forth until my last was in at 32.70 to short 500. I only had the last one just before the market opened. The others I was going to put in right after the open as the stock popped. The stock did not pop and I did not get in. The same for AGN. I was really expecting a bigger bounce for these stocks this morning after the run up on Friday.
-
I tried to bottom fish the oils and fail. Volume and the ranges dried up quickly and I was never in the right place at the right time. I spent most of the day cleaning the house. My wife comes back today after visiting her mother for 10 days.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -51 net -53 shared traded only 200
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: