Marketgeometry

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Morning Thoughts 10/26/2007


I just want to scream. I am so sick of this. One of my biggest problems is being able to think with the market. To have the right charts in front of me when the opportunity presents itself. I had the YM futures opened in front of me. I had looked at them and noted where the overnight lows are. One of the trades I like taking is if the futures have been in a tight flat range all night and there is no news out there, just buy the futures near the low in the time frame of 7 AM to 8AM EST. As I was looking at the YM and bringing up my TradeStation thinking I should get my order in because the setup was there, CFC earnings come out and the YM futures just soar. This would have been such a nice start to the day. The idea of the trade is to take 20 to 40 points and a risk of 10 or 15 points. Bingo - the trade would have worked perfectly.

No comments: