Marketgeometry

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Trade Review 10/15/2007



Days like these are so f-ing fun. I was expecting an upside pop this morning followed by a big downside reversal. I got the reversal but no pop (soda for those who are not from the Midwest). So the market declined while I am busy with, it seems like, a 1000 PITA things. Finally, I could get into the market after 2 EST. I was thinking we had the big decline and early in the day than I excepted - maybe it was time for the big upside reversal. I went long on the Breakout of the range and stopped so after. Ok - maybe I was wrong. The A/D sucked and the volume of the rise was bad - let's jump on any new low. The low comes in and I get short. Not to long after, I am stopped out again and the market ripes to a new Breakout high. Only one thing I can say - ouch.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: none
Stock Futures: gross -185 net -200 contract traded 6
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: