Marketgeometry

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Trade Review 10/23/2007

I did another very rookie mistake. After a nap, I came downstairs and looked at my charts and got all excited. Fired off a couple of orders and got filled. Then one of the stocks I was long, started falling quickly. I put in my stop and it got hit. Pisser - as soon as the stock hit it, it started to reversing. Oh shit, even a bigger pisser. My stop order had more shares on it than I got filled for my long. Get out. What a mess. Lost on both sides. So pissed at myself, I get out of my another trade at break even. In the next 10 minutes, that stock goes in my favor 80 cents without me. Note to self - do not trade right after nap.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -13 net -25 share trades 2400
Stock futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: