Marketgeometry

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Trade Review 10/25/2007

Nothing to speak of. All my trades were small gainers or losers and my net was close to zero. Only my broker is happy with these days. I got my head back into the game partially. I did decide to take a break in the middle of the day and go have lunch with my wife. A course that is when POT, MOS, AGU and TRA all exploded. I had them on my screen when I left.
-
It just was another day of not being in the right place at the right time. Even after the mess with the Big Mouth stock yesterday, I had my orders ready to do the same thing again today but the stocks did not pop and I did not chase them.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +3 net -8 shares traded 2200
Stock Futures: none
Other futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Bluedog said...

Good for you. It's never worth forcing a trade if you don't see a worthwhile setup. Today was pretty choppy, anyway. I was also out when POT, MOS, etc., spiked. Oh well. There's always tomorrow!

-BD