Marketgeometry

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday Trade Review 8/22/2007


Here is my favorite stock and all the signals I missed today. I should have just watched all day long instead of all the dinking around I did. Maybe one day I will learn. I took one of these early in the day but tried gaming it and lost. Had orders in at the 1:15 signal but missed and I had the order typed out for the one near 2:35 but for some dumb reason I did not hit enter. I had it setup right after AKS broke 35 on the downside thinking 34.70 would hold and that is the area of the next buy. Dummy me.
-
On a different issue, I finally placed my first order using the Trade Station. It is really cool - even has a voice telling you were filled.
-
The numbers on this very slow day:
Stocks: gross -36 net -42 shares traded 1000
Stock futures: gross +5 net +0 contracts traded 2
Forex: none but my brain is telling me I should be long the EUR/USD

No comments: