Marketgeometry

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Trade Results 8/30/2007

I did one trade today. I spent too much of my day trying to get ready for trading when I could back from the beach. I am getting rid of my TD account and splitting the money between IB and TS. I think TS had a great platform for trading futures so my futures trading will be there. I will use my IB as my stocks, options and forex accounts. It will be my backup futures account. The one major drawback to TS is you must have separate accounts for each type of trading and no easy way of moving money between. So I will have about 75% of my money will IB and the rest in TS. I will keep my TD account open for a while with just a little money in it. I also have been setting up in an more organized fashion - my QT setup. I like the fact I can page thru layouts quickly and bring up 10 to 20 stocks relatively fast - about 30 seconds. This will allow me to compare stocks in a sector quickly.
-
If there are any great tools out there people are using - especially the free ones - please leave a comment on whichs one.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -8 net -10 shares traded 400
Stock futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Adrian said...

You've got QuoteTracker, that's the main one. I like ButtonTrader but it's not free. I've heard some people use BracketTrader (like Boogster) but it has given me some weird results which freaked me out too much to ever use it, but it is free :)

Enjoy your long weekend!