Marketgeometry

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sucked 8/16/2007

A big ass rally like this and I had my head up my - you know where. Unfortunately, I gave up too soon and had lunch and work on my plate instead. There is a lot I have to learn about this market. I am going to keep this short. I went to a county fair tonight so I am hot, sweating and itchy from all the farm animals. I need a shower.
-
I shorted the morning rally and got killed then I put an order for some QLD way out of the market thinking maybe late today it would get hit. I got filled early afternoon while I was doing some work. By the time I figured out I had filled, the market had already gone so much lower and higher so I closed the trade with a little profit. Dummy me.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: none
Stock Futures: Gross -520 Net -529 contracts 4
Forex: none

No comments: