Marketgeometry

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Morning Though 8/10/2007

"Day of Judgement, God is callinggggggg" War Pigs by Black Sabbath
-
Crazy day. This really random thoughts. I noticed most of the fast food restaurants raised prices across the broad during the last few weeks. I was a dummy trying to figure out why. "Are they all working together?". Does there need to be an investigation? DUH - even thou very few people in this area work at the minimum wage - it went up at the end of July.
-
CNBC is showing clips from "300", "God Father" and "Rocky". What a combination!
-
I was cleaning out my desk yesterday and came across an article from mid 1999. I showed a chart of the top 50 internet companies for the next decade. Out of the 50, only 10 are still trading (guess - CSCO, AOL, YHOO, AMZN, EBAY - etc). Some were bought out but they is amazing.
-
CNBC is so funny. The futures have stabilized. Yes, I agree after looking at the charts. They have not gone down that much in the last 10 minutes. Give me a break!
-
Blood is the Streets. You got it love it.

1 comment:

JJ2000426 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.