Marketgeometry

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Very confused and Frustrated 8/17/2007

Very confused right now. This blog is where I mainly talk about my day trading but the over all market seem to be at a major cross road. MY 401k is 100 percent invested and has gotten hit pretty good. I have an rollover IRA that has been in about 70 percent cash most of the year except when I try swing trading it. I took one big stupid lose there or I would be feeling ok about it.
-
The question - where do we go from here? So many of the indicators that I follow are telling me that this is either a major bottom to buy hand over fist or if it does not hold, then we are in for a very bear market. Each day will be a wait and see where the indicators go. If as we rally over the next couple of days, the indicators fall quickly then the best I think we can hope for is a retest of the highs then a retest of the lows. If the indicators do not fall as we go higher, then this could be a great bottom. If we don't rally and the indicators fall, god help us.
-
However this works not, this is the first decline since 2002, I feel that I should get out of stocks. Something does not seem right.
-
The last two weeks my trading has sucked. I do not know why I have lost my guts again to trade the way I should trade. I have not lost much money but it has taken a toll on my brain. I will post more about it tomorrow. I too hard today to get trades in but ever got my asks to be hit. I tried to sell in the early morning but I just missed by a few cents each time of 4 trades and all of them would have worked out.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: none
Stock futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: