Marketgeometry

Monday, August 20, 2007

The first Day of the rest of my Life 8/20/2007

I did a little trading today. Missed way too many easy opportunities. But this day is different for me. This day is a day long coming. Today is the day that life has allowed me to try day trading full time. I am taking a 3 week vacation were half of it, I will be trading. After that vacation ends, I start a Family Leave from work. I am taking this to give me the flexibility to do somethings for my parents and watch over my own health. I hope when I am not doing either, I will have time to trade the markets full time. Mentally this means a lot for me because at any given moment, I had to respond to work either with emails, phone call and/or customers. I need a break from that.
-
Today my trading was no big deal. I just tried to play around with a few things and just get a feel for my new freedom. I hopefully figure out more things to post about and be able to make this site more useful for myself and anyone how reads it.
-
Numbers:
Stocks: gross +80 net + 70 shares traded 1800
Stock futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: