Marketgeometry

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Damn Frig - 8/9/2007

This is not that long of post. The Denarii household is a little crazy right now. The Frig went out this afternoon and spent the last hour or so cleaning up and moving food to my wife's sister place. The repair man can't come until Saturday morning too and I have one hell of a headache.
-
Did not trade much today. In fact, I hardly watched the market. I was busy with work. I did make a little on scalping a steel stock. I had left the market were Nasdaq was plus for the day and the Dow looked like it was roaring back. Next I looked it was down 250 then way after the close - down 387. Amazing. Thank god my trading account is 100% cash and my retirement funds are about 50% cash.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross +110 Net +105 shares traded 1000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none
-
Later - I got to figure out food for the next couple of days.

No comments: