Marketgeometry

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Night Thoughts 8/26/2007

I do not like this market right now. I think we will have a higher market this week - drifting up slowly. This decline happened too orderly -too easy. The Fed came in and everything was all better. Too simple and not enough pain. I am looking for the decline to possibility start again once all the players come back in September.
-
The forex markets have gained about 50% of what they lost for the majors. I am just not following these will enough too trade. I hope that I have more time to trade - I will.
-
Tomorrow should be interesting day or I mean later this week. I have another Cat Scan done to see if I have something growing in my lungs. I hope to know the results by Wednesday. I do not think there is anything wrong but who knows - maybe a Black Swan.
-
On another note, I am posting a few posts on The Trading Goddess website. You can find me there too. I will keep my results, trade reviews and thoughts here.

No comments: