Marketgeometry

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Trade Review 8/23/2007


Only trade of the day and it was a bonehead move. Again I was pushing the stop along too quickly and got me stopped out way too fast. Missed a bunch of trades too. I am trading very light until September and being very picky about my entries. I also am trading 1/4 to 1/2 sizes too. I am trying to get use to doing this all day long too. I did not help today that I had a doctors appointment and lunch have my wife. She misses me during the day as were we use to eat lunch together nearly everyday.
-
This is just a whole new life to get adjusted to. There has been so many for me this year.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross +32 net +30 shared traded 400
Stock Futures: none - I pull a trade just before the system went down on the YMs today. Saw Black Swan written all over it.
Forex: none

No comments: