Marketgeometry

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Morning Thought 8/2/2007

I hate the major networks. I have been watching this morning the coverage of the Bridge collapse and all I see are the National anchors trying to pick apart the situation and find all the bad points of the situation. It sounds like from a lot of the coverage there was a common people doing a lot of heroic acts. The idiot from NBC just keeps picking on "Was their Panic? Did you see died people? Did the construction workers bring the bridge down? Was the response too slow?" I want to throw up. I know the area and it is very hard to get down to the river at that point. There is a lot of amazing stories of people helping including a group of teenagers bring a pregnant lady to safety.
-
On a market note, the futures are nuts back and forth. I t looks like we could be getting toward a good bottom here. A good place to get good longerterm technical information - go look at Jason's work - SentimenTrader.com. He is from Minneasota too.

1 comment:

Forex Signals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.