Marketgeometry

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pissed - 6/21/2007

I am so pissed this morning. I did not follow my plan I got greedy and I paid a big price. I use my TD to put shorts on the open and then fill out the positions in my IB account. Maybe that sounds mad but it works for me. I instead put my orders in my TD account to trade premarket instead of open. I got filled on two in premakret spikes on two big mouth stocks. Suddenly I was in a world of hurt. I then added to my stupidity by pulling my orders on the third stock.
-
So by not trading my plan I have a -42 and a -123 trade. If I followed the plan, I would have a +500, +500 and a +200 and even more if I added with my IB account. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

2 comments:

Dinosaur Trader said...

At least you cut your losses short.

-DT

denarii said...

yes at one point I was down a lot -$700 but also I could have kept my BAM short and made money. My head was not on straight after feeling the heat.