Marketgeometry

Friday, June 1, 2007

A bit of a better day 6/1/2007

The attack of the Big Mouth stocks - he recommended three of them last night. The first above has a good but not perfect trade for me. Instead of legging in like I tried yesterday, I just sold a 1000 shares at 28.45. Again just missing the top by 10 cents. The stock started dropping but the bid/ask gap big at times so I quickly got nervous and covered at 28.25 and 28.20 and left way too much money on the table. I have notice many Big Mouth stocks bottom soon after the open and can rally with the rest of the market. After CCIX formed a nice base, I should have gone long.
Second stock was FCSX. I had an order ready to go in at 44.75 but did not submit it. I should have because that was the plan. As soon as the stock dropped soon, I would/should have put the stop loss around break even. Again if a Big Mouth stock makes a good chart formation or breaks the HOD, it is good for a long play and this one would have been great.
The last one had a nice opportunity to make money but there was no shares to be sold at IB for me.
-
Very slowly I am getting back into trading.
-
The numbers - Gross +223, net +208 and shares traded 3000. If fact I would be very happy if I made $200 on 3000 shares everyday for a month. My goal once I start trading regularly again is to make $4 to 5k a month.

No comments: