Marketgeometry

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Life Part 3 6/5/2007

I feel like the perfect storm has just come thru. In the course of two weeks, my dad got hurt, my mom is having old age mental problems, my daughter graduates, my daughter needs out patient surgery, my wife interviews for a new position, wife gets new position with a big learning curve, wife car gets hit, I need to find a new position at work and I find I have growth nodes in my lungs.
-
My growth nodes should be no big deal but needs to be watched. Wife is stressed but very happy at her new job. Her car starts to get fix tomorrow. My moms problems I hope can be put on hold for a while. My dad is not as bad off as first thought but he is being difficult by not taking pain pills and not eating or drinking enough. I told him if he did not put food in his mouth, there are other places one could get food into the body. My daughter will do just find. This will be a good lesson on how life works and she needs to learn to take care of herself. I decided to not find a new position at work right now. I am going to take some time off after my current project ends and regain my mental footing.
-
One most take of themselves. I have seen too many people be too stupid about their health. It is one thing to blow a trade. It is another to screw up your life. I have had a couple of friends who had great health insurance but refused to go to a doctor until it was too late. One died of cancer and would be alive today if he only saw a doctor a few weeks earlier.
-
Again if you need to do stupid things in life, do stupid trades and take care of yourself. Also it is a very simple fact, you can not trade well if you ill or your head is not in the right place.

1 comment:

MC said...

that's for sure...there are more imnportant things than trading