Marketgeometry

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dumb Friday 6/15/2007

I did not do much on Friday. The big mouth did not recommend any stocks. I missed the first steel plays. My head was too busy with HANS. I owned the stock in one of my retirement accounts and was sick of it going up and falling back down. I assume now that I sold my position soon after the opening, it won't go down.
-
My methods for finding stocks during the trading sucks. I am good at big mouth plays and following the steels but after that things get a little thin for me. I have used Pinoy's scan in TC2000 to produce a list. That list I import into Prophet.net so I can scan a large number of stocks in a short while. I still have not worked out the method yet that produces any results.
-
Another idea of mine is to used Pinoy list for swing trading in my TD account. Pinoy's list seems to produce a lot of stocks that fit in the short term Pristine method using the 20/40 day moving averages.
-
I figure I should be able on a regular basis produce days of 1 to 2k in profits just off of the methods I use now. I should be able to add to that another method maybe producing another 1 to 2k a day and I would be happy even thou I know I would have my off days where I lose a little.
-
The numbers - gross -59 net -69 shares traded 2000

No comments: