Marketgeometry

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Deer in headlights 6/27/2007

I just could not pull the trigger today. I had many interruptions and a few technical issues. I got called by too many salesman today. You ask why answer the phone during trading hours - while my mom was going to the doctor and I had expected a call from her and/or the doctor and dummy me - I do not have caller id.
-
I do not know if I will trade or post tomorrow. I am going to go to the home of Glen The Dehtrader for a much needed vacation - aka Vancouver, Canada. It has been too long since the last time I was in Loonie land and I have never been to Vancouver before. My wife is Chinese and Vancouver is home to the third largest Chinatown in North America.
-
So if I do not post - Happy 4th to one and all and God Bless the United States of America.
-
The numbers - no trades.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Glenn is in Vancouver? Somehow I thought he was further inland. That's cool.

Phileo and I also live in Vancouver. E-mail me if you'd like to grab a beer & shoot the breeze while you're up here.

Enjoy your vacation!