Marketgeometry

Friday, June 8, 2007

Life Part 342 - 6/8/2007





My parent are going to be the death of me.
-
Three of the four charts above were planned trades to be done after the opening. Why I am unable to trade three stocks at a time on the open is beyond me. I did get into a short of XTO and caught it well. I only wish I sat on some of all of the position until the market gave me a reason to get out. It did put in a nice bottom soon after its collapse with a couple of small green bars. That would have been the indicator to get out.
-
The other two shorts I had nailed perfectly but only in the planning stage. I tried going long AKS during that first dip. I tried for a couple of minutes to get long but I just did not get filled before it took off. After that, my parents became the for front of my worries and I had to stop trading. I could have been worse. My first and only trade of the day was a good one. I have made money (not a lot) for 7 days in a row. Now I just have to make more trades and get bigger fills.
-
What happened to the Steels at 1:15 est? Many of them went crazy moving 5% within 30 minutes. I could not find the story or trigger for it. I wish I was watching the markets at that time.
-
The numbers Gross + 275 net +254 shares traded 2000


No comments: