Marketgeometry

Monday, June 11, 2007

Green is Green 6/11/2007

DT told me that after I whined about my trading today. I only got one trade off and it was a good trade. I captured 24 cents of a 40 cent move in AKS but my problem, I only could get 300 filled before it moved. I had and order in for 500 and I was looking to add another 500 if it moved in my favor. While it moved too fast for me and I am still not using market orders. I did not with the guts to play my two preplanned trades. The thin volumes scared me. Also some of the calls in the chat room were good but I just did not pull the trigger.
-
This is my 8th green day in a row. I do not remember when I last did that. The problem is that it really should not be happening because I should be taking more trades and more risk were I expect my days to be a lot bigger in profit with a few losing day in between.
-
The numbers - gross +72, net +69 shares trade a big 600.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that the 'Trader ZBS' in your blog list is a dead link ???

Denarii said...

Yes George it is a dead link - I am hoping that ZBS comes back again. I t was a good Blog and he seemed to be a good trader.