Marketgeometry

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I am tired today 6/5/2007



I am really tired today. I could not sleep last night which is surprising for me even with all that is happening. None of the stocks on my list today did much. The one thing I have talked about in the past is how I like trade the steels. With things better in Asia - I was expecting good things out of them but I was a sleep at the switch. With NUE, I missed both of the early morning bottoms. For AKS, I caught the first bottom nicely and rode it for the whole move but only got filled for 200 shares. The second bigger movement I totally miss and the third I placed orders in a couple of times but missed. I go back and forth with the idea I should use market orders to get in but I am looking for 20-30 tick moves with a 10 tick stop and the spread hangs at 3 or 4 a lot of the time. If the bid/ask is 2000 at 87 and the 500 at 90, I put my order in at 88 most of the time.
-
The numbers Gross +88, net +76 shares traded 2400

No comments: