Marketgeometry

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 1/30/2008

My head is spinning - The Primaries, State of the Union, and the Fed meeting to just name a few this week. Super Bowl and Super Tuesday are next week. I am just thankful that tomorrow is the end of the month. I have had an OK month and I do not want to blow it. I should not think in terms like that but I do. I hope to be more aggressive on Friday.
-
After the cut, I was trying so hard to find a clean entry. A course than the market falls apart and I try finding a clean short to get into. I have to find a better way of having my charts setup.
-
I made a couple of dollars today. The time before the rate cut made trading next to impossible because of the boring range. I am so glad to get the cut out of the way.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +59 net +52 shares 1000
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: