Marketgeometry

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Morning Thoughts 1/31/2008

It is a weird day. My head is not clear. I have good headache right now so thinking is not my strong point at the moment. I do not need to say yesterday's market action was very bearish. It seems like every blog under the sun is stating that fact. My favorite ETF to trade XHB had like an 8% reversal.
-
I am hoping that now we have the Fed out of the way for a while, we can have more normal markets. The two 1/2 days before the Fed Cut was painful. I am not good at searching for trades so when there are few trade ideas, I find none. A lot of good traders made a ton of money last week during Tuesday and Wednesday and have seemed to be nearly on vacation since.
-
As I stated yesterday, I have had a good month and do not want to screw it up. I hope to increase my trading size on Friday. Most of my trades since mid month have been double what I had previously traded share-wise. I hope to double that again soon. This may sound stupid but after I double the double again - I would be at where I should be based on my account size. In other words, my trade size should be about 50k per trade.
-
The numbers that just came out are killing the market. Fun.

No comments: