Marketgeometry

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday Trade Results 1/2/2008

I did not make a lot of money today but if I had reacted to my trades like I had done before I would have had a large loss. I was a good boy and sat on my hands for 2 1/2 of my trades today. I sat there with my stop loss orders in an held thru the losses. Losses where I would have normal gotten out of the trade. If I had did, I would have lost about 300 for the day instead of making 100. I can only hope this is progress for me. On the other hand if I did not take profits on the positions where I did and sat on them, I would have been up over $500 instead. One step at a time.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +52 net +48 shares 600
Stock Futures: gross +62 net +48 contracts 6.
Other Futures: none
Forex: none
-
I marked this as a rewarding day. I have not felt like I have had one in a while. I like it being the new year. All the monkeys are off ones back.
-
In my retirement accounts, I am long as of this day - XLF (small loss), XLU (small loss), SMH (big longterm loss) and QLD (small gain).

No comments: