Marketgeometry

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Trade Results 1/18/2008

I did not feel real mentally well today. I forgot to set my alarm and woke up very late. I did do one of the Big Mouth Trades but I really did not feel in sync with anything else today. I decided it was best to help the wife with tasks and eat lunch with her.
-
I did short one of the Big Mouth Stocks - WIND. I should have been just a little more aggressive in premarket. Just before the market, WIND dropped and did not have much of an open pop. I added to my short once it ran out of stream and it fell. I still should be trading a bigger size. I did trade 500 shares. I made 91 and was happy.
-
This week was my best week in months - up about $850. I did make a couple of bigger trades and I need to push myself more there. I also traded about half the big mouth stocks this week. Another goal of mine of mine.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +91 net +86 shares 1000
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: