Marketgeometry

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 1/3/2008

Not in a good humor. Piss ass day of weird ticks and patterns I just could not get myself to take the trade. My mind is f-ed up enough. I just felt like traders I know from a bunch of corners where picking on my style and lacks of balls. It just does not help me at all. Even with the weirdness in the low volume markets, I missed a bunch of clear signals. Some I just was not watching. Some the market moved too quickly to do. Others I just plain had my head up my ass today. I know I am not good at this but I am trying. I took one forced trade today and lost a little.
-
Everybody wants credit for their great trades but never seem to want to talk about their bad trades or even their break even trades.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: none
Stock Futures: gross -50 net -55 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least your honest.

Losers always make me learn the most. When I hear someone talk about constantly winning, I start to go hmmm.

I try to lose no more than 60% of the time, if I can do that I'm really happy.