Marketgeometry

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 1/15/2008

I wish all days were this simple. I said I would go after the Big Mouth Stocks and I was given a gift from the trading gods today. If the stock is very thin, many times on these stocks, I will place an Ask just below the lowest Ask. I do that just before 8 am EST or 9:25 am EST is when a spike in buying may come in. If you do it at the 8 am time, I am hoping some idiot will buy at any price. Once in a great while it works and today was great.
-
After I got out of the trade, I did not watch the market too closely. I had some guys doing some roof work today. I could have pressed my luck and maybe got close to a grand out of the trade. With out watching the market closely, I missed two trades in EMC another Big Mouth Stock.
-
I am just happy with a good day.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +627 net +624 shares 400
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be alerted to the Hottest Stock
Picks!


Join Emerging Growth Alert Newsletter





By joining the team at Emerging Growth Alert you will be in position to
href="http://stocks.freetzi.com">receive stock alerts profiling stocks
about to
move or already in motion. Our alerts
are sent in time for you to research, investigate and make a decision about whether
this opportunity is right for you.You
will not be bombarded with junk mail. There is ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION, and the
service is entirely FREE.

http://stocks.freetzi.com

http://www.zendurl.com/cashing