Marketgeometry

Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Trade Review 1/7/2008

I f-ed things up today. I did not take any YM system trades but I did try shorting them during breakdowns. The bad news on that is my last short was just before the monster move this afternoon. I gave the position a little too large of a stop and got hurt a little. I also had a stop rejected by TradeStation for no good reason which like an idiot I used that as a sign from God to just create a stop where ever I wanted to. Not a smart thing to do. At least I was fairly active today for all of you wondering if I would ever make more than one or two trades in a day. There was no Big Mouth stocks to trade today.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -102 net -105 shares traded 600
Stock Futures: gross -265 net -285 contracts 8
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: