Marketgeometry

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 1/10/2008

My head is spinning. Went long the Dollar against CAD and AUD and got my head handed to me quickly. I had to leave at the open to go do somethings and did not get back until 1:30. Once the CFC/BAC news came out, I tried to buy the YMs but it took a couple of trys before I did. Then I had my stop way too close but made a little money. I also started buying XHB in all of my accounts. In my day trading account, I took a fast 35 cents out of it. Between the two trades, I dug myself out of the morning hole. My head was not in the market today. Too many things to do, so I was very happy to get back to even.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +175 net +170 shares 1000
Stock Futures: gross +70 net +65 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: gross -188 net -198 contracts 5 minis

2 comments:

bp said...

i see you in glen's room? thanks.. it helps

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have a new blog, and would be interested in exchanging links.
I am Spanish and my blog covers the analysis of many equity markets.
I think it could be beneficial for both.

Greetings

contact me : broadmarket@gmail.com

http://www.broadmarket.blogspot.com/