Marketgeometry

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 1/24/2008

The market sucked today. TD Ameritrade sucked again today. Not until lunch did I have most software things working okay.
-
The market bounced all around and many traders had problems today. Myself included. Made some trades today and my Gross was a big one dollar.
-
I did not know why but I have not been feeling this week. Friends want to blame it on the Packers losing but my blood pressure has been too high and I feel like I am riding in a balloon. It has made trading harder and typing even harder. I know my English sucks at times on this blog but I seem to have taken it to a new level this week. Hopefully my message is still coming across and the message yesterday was being very pissed.
-
I should have taken the Big Mouth Stock today. If I had shorted enough on HCBK, I could have made a week's worth of profits. I was thinking that the stocks would just run on the open. I need to do more trading and less thinking.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross +1 net -12 shares 2200
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

3 comments:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Denarri,

Some of the best trades are reaction trades... sometimes you think and you've missed your opportunity.

It's not easy though.

-DT

Bomtin said...

Hey Denarii it's phil. You should email me at pdbro140@yahoo.com if you want some trading advice and picks. My old email was Lenehan.4@wright.edu

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!