Marketgeometry

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nuts 7/11/2007

I traded a little more after my first post today and made back $7 of my losses. I am always concerned about trading after I get so bent out of shape. You must trade with a straight mind set.
-
Again I am not going to post charts tonight. It is too late and I am behind on things thanks to Verizon. My phone's battery was acting up and I had this phone it seems forever, so time to get a new one. Went to my local Verizon store and there was only two sales people and 5 in front of me. After waiting for more than a hour and 3 of the people in front of me leaving, they point me to a back room clerk that had me checked out in 5 minutes. Why the hell didn't they do that 50 minutes ago? I knew the phone I wanted and options. Nuts!!!!
-
The numbers Gross -481.70 net -557.23 shared traded 3600. My worst daily loss since Mid Feb.

No comments: