Marketgeometry

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chat Review - DayTradeAdvisors.com 7/29/2007

First of all I want to say I am not getting paid for this review. I am doing this review because Missed Trader (MT) has helped me a lot over the last few months with my trading and my thoughts of becoming a full trader one day. He helped me so much I thought it would be nice to try helping him to get his new service going at DayTradeAdvisors.com.
-
I came across MT thru Virtual Office - the Dinsour Trader had put together on his blog. MT trading numbers were/are incredible. You can go see the totals at DT's site yourself or you can see the individual transactions at Stockalicious. Meeting MT and others like him on the web has been great learning experience for my trading. I have added many new tools and markets to my trading. MT was been very helpful in that.
-
MT's service is something relatively new on the web - you are able to trade along and learn while the market is moving. There are many sites that have chat rooms both profession and non-professional but the difference here is MT is using audio. MT can call out his trades as they happen. He then types them out on the screen all in real time. Few chat rooms do that. MT can tell you so much more on what he is saying in the market than just to type it all day long. In this service he tells you the key levels of the market he is looking at, talks about the indicators and how to use this information to trade. You could just trade along with him or you could take what he is sharing with you to improve your own trading and understanding of the market. I try to do both.
-
The guys is incredible. So if you sign up for a 6 or 12 month membership, you will be paying about an $1 an hour to hear him trade and analyze the market in real time. I do not know about you but for me when you can listen to this in real time - it makes so much more sense then reading it from a book or watching a video. I know and have seen others out there who have done this, but by far in my mind this is the smartest guy out there and he is a bargain. That is why I became a yearly member to the service and why I want my blogger friends to become members too. If you don't take his trades, you will learn a lot from his thinking.
-
If you did not want to commit to a monthly membership, this is a $25 week long trial. Again I am not getting paid for this, I just really believe in this guy.

No comments: