Marketgeometry

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back on a Pony again 7/19/2007


I would like to say I am back on the horse (brain thinks of a different meaning) again but I did not trade big or much. I wanted to regain a mental footing in the market today seeing I am having a bad month. I only did four trades today. In fact I had no other orders in the market. I was a nice simple day to put the brains back together and I am grateful.
-
Two of the trades are above and are from MT and his new Blog service. Because I was trading small and slow I did not follow his trade ideas to a "T" but the way I did it, it worked out better for me. I made a fast $75 in CLWR and $55 in LVS with very little heat. In MT's chat room today, every single one of his trades were for profits - some small but all for profits. MT is the best trader I know on the net right now. I can only hope to be just like him when I grow up.
-
I also got a trade idea from the Blog Wall Streak. I believe Ugly put it together. There are a couple of good traders there too, giving many good ideas. The ships were hot today and they were trading them there.
-
I also spend time in the chat room Dehtrader - created by my friend Glen that I visited in Vancouver recently (His kids are so cute). There are a couple of good traders there too but the people there are more like family - very nice.
-
You may ask - that is a lot of blogs and info to be looking at? While I have a set of planned trades each day, a list of stocks I follow and a couple of stocks I like to scalp, I many times run out of ideas to trade. I have not found a good way yet to generate a lot of ideas during the day so I turn to the blogs. I find you can learn a lot from some of these traders out there like MT, Gary and Pinoy. A lot of good people out there to support you when your down and cheer you when you are up.
-
The numbers -
Stocks Gross +160 net +152 shares traded only 1200
Stock Futures - none
Forex - none

No comments: