Marketgeometry

Thursday, July 5, 2007

AKS 7/5/2007


I only did one trade today and lost a couple of happy meals. One of the things I am thinking about is to focus on one stock. My favorite right now is AKS. I pointed out in the above chart all of the possible buy points. I would compare each of these points with how the overall market is doing and how mother steel (United Steel - X) and some of the other steels were doing. I should have bought the first move because the market was stable and most of the other steels were moving up slowly. AKS was not trading that many shares at the time but spent enough time were a full position could have been put on.
-
I like to trade this stock with 12 to 15 cents stops and once I am up 10 cents bring to move the stop up. Most of the trades would have made money but only the first being a great trade. Usually I do not take trades late in the day.
-
The numbers - Gross -19 Net -23.50 and shares traded 1000

No comments: