Marketgeometry

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Morning Thought 7/30/2007

Most of the speciality programs the CNBC puts on I like - examples looking at Wal Mart or Mc Donalds but the series Being or Thinking or Wanting to be a Millionaire drives me crazy. The format is like a game show and Erin is over the top with her comments but in the last show I saw, a few points stuck out to me:


1) The Tax laws are written by the rich to mainly help the rich.

20 Poor people think like poor people, middle class like middle class and rich like rich.

3) Most rich people help each other stay rich or get richer.

4) The biggest line that stuck me is the middle class wants security while the rich want freedom. Freedom and security are opposites of each other in the business world. Think about it. Security is working for someone else. Freedom is working for yourself.

No comments: