Marketgeometry

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Gun Shy 7/13/2007


Gun Shy - that is what I am. After feeling ok about trading before my vacation and having a good month, the market has been a big PITA for me in July. I didn't trade for a couple of days and then had a few loses and my guts to trade has left me.
-
I want to find another industry that I pick a few slow moving stocks and scalp them during the day. I think the big oil stocks are next for me. A simple small trade above for me but I was not aggressive enough to get in where my profit should have been a lot bigger.



This was one of the Big Mouth stocks I should have shorted like crazy. Not much action in the premarket and no pop at the open. After having a couple of problems getting into my favorite stocks, I was not aggressive enough on this trade and I missed a big move to the downside. This is the type of trade I could make and then call it a day. And following one of my new rules with Big Mouth stocks, once they find a bottom, go long - another big miss.


This was another big oil I was trying to get into and I just did not find a good place.
-
The numbers - Gross +115 net +80 shares traded 5000

1 comment:

Denarii said...

no more of these jj2000426 - ok