Marketgeometry

Friday, July 6, 2007

June Results 7/5/2007

I have not figured out a good way to post over results of a month - maybe a Google spread sheet. For the month, I was up by my accounting method $2088. This marks the first month of daytrading for me that I broke the $2000 mark. I had 22 wins and 13 losses with an average gain of $129.45 and average loss of of $50.73. Biggest gain was $372 and the biggest lost was $160 (my only futures trade that month). Stat wise this was a near perfect month. I would like to get the trade number to double and the profits to triple. This is my current goal. I was also proud about these numbers for the fact I had a lot of personal things going on too. Also the fact the majority of my trades were from the short side with the market being sideways.

2 comments:

MissTrade said...

Denarii, solid results for you this month, you should be proud of your progress and keep the mojo moving in your direction!!

Diversify your risk in types of trade like you started doing, as you shared amongst stocks, futures, and currencies nicely. Do more of that and your goals will be hit strongly.

Denarii said...

thank you for the support MT.