Marketgeometry

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

GIMME SHELTER before I ...... 7/31/2007

crap in my pants!!!!. Or should the title be "Let's party like it's 1929!!!!!" Ouch and as I write this the futures are falling apart again.
-
Today was a day, I should just not trade. I had to get up early for a conference call which was cancelled in the middle of night but before I knew it I had made coffee and bathed - silly me. Then I decided it was a good day to upgrade my Anti Virus software(see note below) - silly me. So being not in a right frame of mind, I tried trading - silly me. As the totals showed, I lost $200 but each trade I fat fingered something about everyone of them and then panicked - silly me. I was off balance from the get go and never regain my footing. Then more computers problems and I said "F" it - time to go to work and have more fun - silly me.
-
Don't trade when you are tired, too stressed, too hot or cold, too pissed off.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: none
Stock Futures: Gross - 160 net -199 contracts 18
Forex: none - I am really wishing I had my head on straight to short the Euro.

No comments: