Marketgeometry

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 4/23/2008

I am stupid period. I had a couple of trade today where I could make good money. I did not let them run. One of those trades was TRA. I shorted and made 14 cents. I fell nearly a $1.50 after I got out with no major rallies. And you can looked at my Big Mouth post below. I missed a ton of money there.
-
In AH hours, I shorted AAPL and got filled a lot lower than I wanted to then AAPL crashed but as soon I did fill it start to rally hard - I put my stop in and got filled down 300 on 100 shares but then it turned right around to start dropping fast again. It traded around my price before dropping a fast 6 points. I am just stupid. I could handle this 18 months ago with no problem. I do not understand why my brain can't handle it now.
-
If I do not get my trading shit together soon, I will have to go back to corporate America - something I miss once in while but really don't want to do.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +36 net +3 shares 6008
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none
-
After Hours:
Stocks: gross -311 net -315 shares 400
Stock futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Carzz said...

Hang in there. I follow your blog on a regular basis and appreciate your honesty. It also reminds me of my trading ups and downs.5 weeks ago I determined to end each day positive(if only $1)Losing affects trading!!25 days now in a row positive.(up 1500) not great I know but beats the alternative..lol. I trade 25-50 $ stocks in300 share lots. I still have difficulty riding winners too. I look for stocks that have run 5+ 5 min candles up or down for reversals using adx,williamsR,macd,stoch for entries. as I become more comfortable I will increase size slowly to 400,500 and up. Good Luck
carz