Marketgeometry

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Trade Review 4/18/2008

Above was the my best trade of the day but again as so many times, I left a lot of money on the table. It is so frustrating to do that. I try to sell a piece or two to take the pressure off but I have had too many trades recently where I am up 40 cents and suddenly in seconds I am down 20 cents.
-
Another frustration is how to think or hunt faster. My eyes were glued to the steels first thing in the morning but they were going no where. I did not rotate fast enough to look at the Oils to catch many of the big moves there. Or I did not see the Ags roll over soon enough in the afternoon. Is the answer more coffee?
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +122 net +107 shares 2800
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

HPT said...

I like the honesty in your charts, "sold here, do not know why".