Marketgeometry

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Review 4/10/2008

I do not know what to say. I take pride in the fact that most days most of my trades are winners or scratches. Today just sucked for me. I made 8 trades and all were losers. You could count 4 of them as scratches.
-
I did not lose much money - only about 340 dollars but it just sucked. I would have lost a lot more if I had used my old method of trading where I put the entire size on right a way. Instead I put on one third to one half and add to the position as it goes my way.
-
This month sucks for me. I have had 4 bad days and only one so so day. Some people are finding lots of setups but in the stocks I like to trade, I am not or I am being late to the party. Case in point is AKS. When it broke to a new daily high and ran two points. That is a type of setup in the steels I like to take.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -247 net -264 shares 3000
Stock Futures: gross -65 net -75 contracts 4
Forex: none

No comments: