Marketgeometry

Sunday, April 6, 2008

New beginning/new ending/totally confused

I just do not know. I am tired. I am tired of being sick. I am tired of fighting with people. I am tired of dealing with so many assholes in this world. I am tired of cops giving you tickets because you deserve one instead of breaking the law. I am tired of all the people who want to get something for nothing and bitch they didn't get any.
-
I am so so tired of all the pricks on TV making promises on what they will do for us. I am so tired of the people who understand what is happening to economy or markets but only say what the interviewer or crowd wants to here.
-
I am tired of not being able to trade better after all this time and work.
-
I am just so so tired of being tired.
-
I hope tomorrow is the beginning of a new day for me. I need a break.

1 comment:

Anything-Goes said...

u seem tired, maybe u shoulk take a rest. :D